Help Index / World Information Pages / Command and Control Screens /
Show All Worlds
This is a summary page which lists all your worlds, and gives basic data about each. Likely trouble spots are flagged for your attention. This is a key page for empire management - it has a lot of important information in one place.
In the navigation bar at the top of any game page, click the "world" icon, which shows a globe. This opens a list of the worlds in your empire. For each one, you'll see:
- Its EI and RER.
- Its scanner, if any . . . both the scanner's icon and its scanning range. Worlds without a scanner have a range of 25.
- A red warning if the scanner on that world detects any incoming fleets that are not yours. (This report does not bother with outgoing fleets; see All Scanners for that data.) Click on the warning to go to the Scanners portion of that world's World Information page for more details.
- The world's Firepower, Ultranium, and Population.
- Below that is the world's current production order. Click on the View button to go to the Production portion of that world's World Information page for more details.
- If the world has no production in its queue, there will be a red warning. Unless you're deliberately saving up Ultranium on that world, you should probably build something!
Previous Topic: The Star Map
Next Topic: Fleets